Simple and Clever Ikea Lamp Hacks to Make Now
Ikea hacks are such fun. I love nothing more than picking up something from Ikea taking it home and transforming it. I especially love Ikea Lamp hacks.
I get a buzz from transforming a mass produced item to something that is completely unique. Here I have rounded up some of the best Ikea lighting hacks that you are simple enough for you to make at home.
The Best Ikea Lamp Hacks
- Ikea Lamp Hack Rismon Map Lampshade – Pillarboxblue.
This has to be one of the easiest and cheapest Ikea lighting transformations and it looks really good too.
- Transform an Ikea basket into a lamp – Jestcafe
This is such a clever idea and I love the on trend Boho look!
- Ikea “Hicks” Pendant Light – The Gathered Home
An inspired Ikea Lamp Hack to recreate a modern industrial light like the Hicks Pendant light.
- Beautiful DIY Feather Lampshade – Pillarboxblue
Create a glamourous feather lampshade like the designer Danish Vita Eos at a fraction of the cost. Using the Ikea Regolit paper lampshade.
- Ikea Wall Lamp Hack – Shine Your Light
Another glamourous Ikea lamp hack this time to create gold wall sconces.
- DIY Industiral Sconce – Creat Celebrate
This is such a clever hack turning a utensil holder into an industrial wall sconce.
- DIY Airplane Lamp – The Creative Mom
This is a really simple hack of an Ikea lampshade with a stencil and some paint. It would look fantastic in a a boys bedroom.
- Ikea Hack with Burlap and Ribbon – The Happy Housie Porch
Another simple hack to add interest to a plain Ikea lamp shade.
- Ikea lamp Napkin Hack – Mod Podge Rocks
Who’d of thought decoupage napkins onto and Ikea lampshade for a new look. Also as the napkins are so thin the light will still shine through.
- Ikea Flush Mount Light Hack – Infarrantly Creative
An amazing update of an old boob ceiling light using an Ikea light.
- Copper Pipe Icosahedron Light – The Gathered Home
Another fantastic Ikea lighting hack from the Gathered Home. I do love a bit of copper with my interiors. This has a definate Scandi vibe about it.
- Another Ikea Regolit Hack – Remodal and Ola Casa
This is a lighting solution by deconstructing a paper Regolit lampshade and then building it up again.
- How to make a concrete pendant lamp – Curbly
This is a truely modern industrial lamp made using an Ikea shade as a mould.
- Decoupage Ikea Regolit – Dnilva
A pretty hack of the paper Regolit lampshade with roses.
The next 5-10
10-15DIY Sputnik Chanderlier – Dwellings by Devore
This is such a lovely Ikea lighting hack. I just love the mid-century modern vibe about it.