Why Pineapple crafts? To me, the pineapple is the king of fruit. Mangoes and passion fruit may be slightly tastier but they just don’t look as good.
I hate to admit it, but I’m easily seduced by great-looking packaging. As far as fruit go, the pineapple wins hands down in the looks department.
Did you know that in some cultures the Pineapple is a welcome symbol? I don’t know why but every time I see a pineapple, it makes me smile.
This combined with their funky looks makes pineapples a simple way to bring a bit of fun into your home decor. They also taste great.
If you are looking for some wonderful vintage pineapple drawings you will find a collection of free ones here.
Fun and Unique Pineapple Crafts Ideas You’ll Love
These are some of the best fun and cool pineapple crafts on the internet.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Pineapple Crafts
1. DIY Pineapple favour bags – thehousethatlarsbuilt
These are so simple but would look great at any party or would even make a great way to wrap a small gift.
2. DIY Pineapple Necklace – thecraftysparrow
I want one of these to wear with my summer dress on the beach.
3. Pineapple Crochet Bunting – byhandlondon
Now that’s what I call cool bunting, so summery! Free crochet pattern.
4. Pineapple Stenciled Console Table – Pillarboxblue
I had such fun giving my console table a shabby glam look with some gold pineapple stencils. The crushed can DIY planters on the top also look a bit like little pineapples too!
5. Stenciled Pineapple t-shirt – craftaholicsanonymous
Stencils aren’t just for furniture, you can stencil a t-shirt and wear your pineapple craft.
6. Pineapple Lamp – Craftfoxes
This is so awesomely clever, it’s made from plastic spoons.
7. DIY Pineapple Planter –
Plant a succulent in this cleverly painted planter and it looks like a pineapple.
8. Pineapple Night Light – Abeautifulmess
I love a good mason jar craft and this one is fun!
9. Pineapple Pinata – studiodiy
Great fun for a party!
10. Pineapple Key Ring – mypoppet
A fun beaded craft for the kids, they would also make a sweet little present.
11. Geometric Painted Pineapple Wall art – MadeinaDay
This is such a clever upcycle the
12. Paracord Pineapple Key Chain – Swiss-Paracord
This is such a cute key chain. Again a great homemade gift idea, I can see my scouts making one of these. Full instructions provided.
13. Mason Jar Pineapple – Yesterdayontuesday
Another fun mason jar craft, that would make a great gift.
14. DIY Pineapple Sign – Craftaholicsanonymous
A fun home decoration idea.
15. Cute Pineapple Gift Boxes – Persialou
Free template to print off and make some fun Pineapple gift boxes.
16. DIY Air Plant Holders – Smallfriendly
These tiny air plant holders are super cute.
17. Pineapple Gift Tags – Craftingchicks
These are a free printable. Great for any gift.
18. Free Pineapple Printable – Livelaughrowe
Another free printable, this one for your home. I’m
19. Pineapple Door Mat – lydioutloud
I said pineapples are a welcome symbol, therefore perfect for a doormat.
20. Driftwood Pineapple Art – Madeinaday
This driftwood pineapple is gorgeous.
21. Pineapple Cushions – Youmademyday
I’d love some of these on my sofa!
22. Drippy Gold Pineapple Clock – Twopurplecouches
This is a very clever upcycle. Who doesn’t want a pineapple clock in their kitchen?
23. Tissue Pouf Pineapples – Frogprincepaperie
These tissue paper
24. Cute Pineapple Zipper Pouch – Flamingotoes
This is a lovely little pouch from one of my
25. Pineapple Pinecones – creativejewishmom
This has to be one of the most creative uses of a pinecone. Such a simple idea, pinecones really do look like pineapples. Especially when they are painted yellow.
This paper pineapple wall decoration is such a fun summer decoration and would be great for a party.
These crochet mason jar covers are so cute! What a wonderful combination of Mason jars and pineapples.
28. DIY Pineapple IKEA Cake Stand – Pillarboxblue
Combine a cheap IKEA glass plate and candlestick holders with some pineapple themed paper napkins, to make the cutest cake stand.